Thursday, March 4, 2010

Logistically Speaking

This having 3 kids thing is going to take some getting used to...logistically speaking. For instance the other day we all headed out to go grocery shopping at Fred Meyer's. We got one of those race car carts so both the boys could be buckled in and have fun "driving" the cart around. I figured we'd just put Ella in her car seat in the main part of the cart and put the food around her. Think again! There was no room for the food at all...so...Michael ended up pushing around a cart full of kids and I ended up pushing around another cart for the food.


It wasn't until after we got to the grocery store that I thought about the Maya Wrap my friend Jen let me borrow. I should have brought it with me so the boys could ride in the cart, I could wear Ella and we could sit fit food in the cart. I really am going to have to get used to thinking these things through BEFORE heading out the door. Especially since Michael won't be going everywhere with us.

Here's Ella in the Maya Wrap...the first time I put her in she cried, but I didn't have her laying right. Once I adjusted her she went right to sleep and didn't seem to mind at all. It was really comfy too.


1 comments:

Melody said...

Boy is it a production to take THREE kids shopping!!! I've only done it once. It's SOOO exhausting : )