Sunday, March 21, 2010

Middle Child

This cute chubby cheeked boy is now the middle child in our little family. I've never much bought into the whole middle child theory. I think you should make a point to have special one on one time with each child and in turn no child will feel left out. However, recently I can see how it could happen. Right now Owen is a Daddy leach...literally suction cupped to his side most of the day. Meanwhile I'm pretty consumed with taking care of Ella. Thankfully Jack is what we call the bull of the family. I remember praying when I was pregnant with Jack that he would be a little more aggressive so he could stand out and up to Owen since Owen is our little bossy guy. Jack definitely make himself known and I think he has the perfect personality for a second/middle child.

0 comments: