Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Headbands/Bows

I've never been one of those woman that liked bows and ribbons and I always thought those garter type headbands for baby girls were just a bit much...but...now that I have a little girl I think they are kind of cute. Michael's Aunt Jessie sent us three different headbands so last Monday I put one on Ella and I really liked it.
Doesn't this picture make her look like such a cute shorty!

This is her I'm awake, but I'm gonna fall asleep any second now face!

I decided it would be funny to see if the boys would let me put her headband on them. Jack would only leave it on long enough for me to get the camera ready and then off it came. This is him saying, "No!"


Owen on the other hand didn't mind Mama putting it on him. He loves to wear hats and have his hood up so it wasn't surprising to me that he didn't mind it. Of course Michael wasn't too keen about these pictures.

0 comments: