Monday, March 22, 2010

Fun At The Mall

On Thursday we headed out to the mall so we could buy a new dryer cord and lint hose for a little project I had planned for the laundry closet (more on that in another post). Since we were there we decided to make it a fun family outing. While Michael and Owen were buying the cord and the hose at Sears me, Jack and Ella were hanging out at the toys.
Jack wasn't too sure what to do with himself since Bubba wasn't there so he hung out with me on the bench mostly.

He did venture out a little, but every time he went down the slide he would walk to the left instead of the right and then he'd lose me and get all freaked out. I ended up just calling his name when he came down so he'd see me and know I was still there.

Ella just chilled in the Bjorn and slept...what's new!


When Michael and Owen came the first thing Owen did was climb to the top of the train. He really loves to conquer things! Owen played for a few minutes and then he said he was hungry so we headed to the food court.


Michael got MCD's for him and the boys. Owen ate a whopping 6 nuggets...that's a record!


I think Jack ate 4 1/2 which is really good for him too. The real miracle was that he actually was fairly clean at the end of the lunch and there was sweet and sour sauce involved...like I said MIRACLE!!!

It was nice that the boys ate so much, but at the same time Michael only got a 20 piece meal and he was sharing with the boys. Luckily in each 10 piece box were two nuggets stuck together and they only counted them as one, so they got 22 pieces instead.

After lunch I went to get a refill on our soda and noticed that MCD's had those little free ice cream cones and I got one for each of the boys.


Ice Cream! Yummy!


In the van on the way home the boys decided it would be fun to hold hands. I love it when they do loving sweet things like this all on their own.

1 comments:

Micah and Kim Storer said...

Look how cute Ella looks in the Baby Bjorn! So glad it is coming in handy. :)