Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ella's Crib

On Friday night my mom and I were in Ella's room putting things away so I decided to put Ella in her crib for first time. She's been sleeping in her pack and play in our room since she came home from the hospital.

Don't you just love her cute sleeper and how the feet look like little shoes!!!

The boys decided to come over and see what all the fuss was about. Then Michael decided to take pictures from Ella's perspective!


"Hey Ella!"


"I see you!"

Ella didn't seem to mind being in there at first, but then she started really crying. I'm not sure if she felt a little too exposed since she wasn't covered up or if one of her brothers scared her.


Side note: See the McQueen couch...Owen still naps in Ella's room since he and Jack can't seem to nap together and get any sleep.

0 comments: