Thursday, March 5, 2009

9 Months Old


Man where has the time gone!!! I can't believe my baby is 9 months old. Jack is such a mover too. He's everywhere and loving it. He isn't pulling himself up to a standing position yet, but I think that it's right around the corner. Right now Jack is very much a mama's boy like I've said before. He is an okay sleeper...a great eater and a fussy car rider. His brother is his hero and he looks up to him in every sense of the word. He has this clever little laugh that he does at the most perfect moments and you can't help but smile. Everyone wants to hold him because he's just so darn cute, but that usually ends in him showing off his great lower lip skills and then it's back to mommy's arms he goes. He melts my heart!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

He is getting so big. What a cutie!!