Monday, March 23, 2009

Knock Knock...are you there??

Yes...we are in fact alive over here in Martinville. I just haven't really been in the mood to blog regularly and I'm getting more and more irritated with the fact that Michael and I have to share the computer. We have been saving $20 from each paycheck for a quite a while now to go towards a new processors for Michael's computer, but now we are seriously considering getting me a laptop instead. It would be so awesome to be able to do things on the computer throughout the day without having to run upstairs and leave the boys downstairs. Plus Michael and I would actually be able to spend more time together since he could be playing WOW (World of Warcraft) at the same time I'm blogging...instead of us taking turns! :P

Stay tuned...I'll be scheduling new posts everyday this week.

0 comments: