Saturday, March 28, 2009

Playing Indoors and out!

Last Sunday when we had some sunshine we decided to get outside and take advantage of it. While Michael pulled weeds and Owen played on his slide, I thought I would give Jack another opportunity to "play" in the grass. Jack didn't seem to mind the grass at first, but he was getting mad because of the sun. He didn't want to turn around and have it shining in his face.
While I was picking up pine cones around the yard he finally got fed up that he could hear me but couldn't see me so he actually got into the crawling position on the grass...that's progress!


Even though it was sunny it was still quite breezy at our house so Jack and I decided to head inside to play and left the big boys outside.

This is much better Mama!!!


Oh yeah and Jack wanted to give a shout out Ga-Ga for buying him such a cute outfit.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

JACK..MY SWEET LITTLE BOY..YOU ARE SO WELCOME FOR THAT WAY CUTE OUTFIT...YOU LOOKED SO GROWN UP IN IT!! AND GA-GAG LOVED BUYING IT FOR YOU..
LOVED THE OUTDOOR PICS..CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU AND OWEN COME TO PLAY ON THE SLIDE & SWINGS IN GA-GAG'S BACKYARD..
LOVE U SO MY SWEET LITTLE BOYS!!