Friday, March 27, 2009

Boys will be boys!

If I really want to get things done without the boys tripping me up I let them play in the pantry. Owen has loved it for a long time, but it's a fairly new fascination for Jack. They both love to take the macaroni cheese boxes and scatter them everywhere.

Oh and the Top Ramon is a big hit!


Of course boxes are always a favorite!
I have a question for those of you who have boys or have been around your young nephews or cousins or brothers. Is this a boy thing or what???

Owen is always lining up things. He lines up his cars, he lines up the magnets on the frig, he lines up his Noah's Ark animals too. I remember my nephew doing this with all his dinosaurs when he was little. I'm just wondering why they do this...it's so funny!

2 comments:

The Ames Family said...

Nope. Not just boys. Maddie and her girl friends do it too! No idea why they do it, but it makes me giggle.

Ryan Grant said...

Wow, Owen lining things up all over the house. Sounds like OCD to me.