Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday


Check out MckMama's blog and join the fun!
1. I did not get in a mood to completely organize the garage on Saturday night after a 4 hour scrapbooking event at our church. I'm not that organized and driven.
2. I did not spend 3 hours with my best friend from junior high this week. We did not have a terrific time reminiscing about "the good ol' days". We also absolutely did not laugh our heads off looking at old pictures of ourselves in bikinis.
3. I did not get to go on a date with my husband yesterday and we did not choose to go to a kids movie instead of an adult romantic comedy. We were totally aware that we were surrounded by children in the movie theater and not just sitting with a few adults. Of course we saw those little tykes walking into the theater it's not like they weren't tall enough to be seen over the seats. We were totally not surprised to see all the children in the theater once the lights came on at the end of the movie. (Bedtime Stories is an excellent movie I would recommend it!)
4. I did not spend a good hour yesterday redo my blog and about pass out when I realized I had lost my blog list. Thankfully I was able to retrieve the information because I am a follower of each of the blogs I read so blogger had that information saved for me already. Phew!

0 comments: