Monday, March 9, 2009

Fifth Tooth & Update on Sleep

Jack got his 5th tooth last Thursday. It's to the left of his big front tooth. You can barely see it in this picture. He wasn't being a very photogenic boy for Mommy.

Oh yeah and I totally should have kept my mouth shut because now Jack is napping horribly. Today he took 2 half an hour naps and cried a bunch. It just drives mommy to the brink I tell ya. Owen was and is still such a good sleeper that we were spoiled so Jack is just totally frustrating to us sometimes. Oh well! I remember my friend telling me you can't have a good sleeper and a good eater, it's either one or the other. Owen is a great sleeper and not a good eater and Jack is a great eater and not a good sleeper.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd never heard that before, but it must be true. I have trouble sleeping, but I can eat my weight in steak. Does that mean if I eat less I'll sleep better?