Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random Picture Challenge


A little late this week, but no big deal. Head over to 4 Little Men and Girly Twins and check out all the other random photos. This week you are supposed to pick a photo from your February 2009 or 1st folder and it has to be the FIRST picture of something other than your kids! I had just recently posted those photos so I'm posting one from the first folder in my 2008 folder. This is an afghan I made for a Owen LONG before I was even pregnant. I knew I wanted to do a Noah's Ark theme for years and since it look us 6 LONG years to get pregnant I had lots of time to make some fun things. I crocheted this afghan and I also made two monkeys, elephants and giraffes to go with it. They are super cute!

5 comments:

The Liebers said...

CUTE! My daughter's room was done in Noah's Ark too. I am desperate to learn crocheting. You have quite a talent.

Emily said...

Super Cute! What talent!

Beth said...

Looks so soft! I wish I could do that but I am all thumbs!

Kelli W said...

That is a really cute blanket!!

Night Owl Mama said...

very nice blanket