Thursday, March 5, 2009

GG's Visit

Last week my Grandma (GG to Owen and Jack) came up for a visit. She was in town because my Grandpa's (Peepaw to Owen and Jack...he died last October) first wife had just past away and my Grandma really wanted to attend the funeral. She flew into town and my mom and dad drove her down to Eugene to for the service. Everyone was so happy and surprised that they came.

On Wednesday night we had dinner and after dinner Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kim stopped by so they could visit with Grandma too. GG spent Wednesday night at our house and then we took her to the airport on Thursday. On Friday Owen and I were outside playing in the sunshine and he heard an airplane fly over the house and he looked up and waved and said, "Bye Bye GG"! He is so smart!!





0 comments: