Friday, July 14, 2017

Happy Birthday To My Man!

Happy 37th Birthday Michael Martin!!!!



Even after all these years you are still my favorite person to spend time with.



Even after all these years you can still make me laugh! 



Even after all these years you can still push me to step outside my comfort zone. 



You are an amazing man! You keep pushing yourself to learn more and more...especially when it comes to your work. You are so intelligent, but you aren't arrogant about it. You have a confidence about yourself, but you aren't afraid to admit when you don't know something or if you were wrong. 

 

You are an amazing provider for our family! God placed you where you are and you just thrive at what ever you put your hands too. He blesses you for sure! And even after all these years half of the pictures with you in them you have your eyes closed! 



You might have a few more gray hairs....I love them....you might have a few more aches and pains....you might feel like your to do list is never ending, but you are the best. You are the best husband, the best father, the best friend, the best worker and the best person I know! 

I love you babe! 

Happy Birthday!!!

0 comments: