Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Time To Play!

On Thursday we got the kids out of the house and headed to The SuperMall. The weather has been SO crummy that it was definitely time to get out of the house and let the kids run out their energy. We also got to spend some time with Papa & Grandma Martin so it was double fun.

This was Ella's first time "playing" on the toys. I set her down at the fish and she stood there for the longest time.

As the boys get older it just gets harder and harder to take a nice picture of them. This is what I get when I ask them to look at Mama and say "Cheese!"


After Ella moved away from the fish we put her down at the tunnel under the tree and she had fun being lured through by me and Jack.


It's so fun seeing her discover new things.


This little boy has been doing SO well with potty training. When we leave the house now we trust him enough to not put him in Pull-Ups. He even went to MOPS this week in his undies and did great. I'm so proud of him!

This almost 4 year old is amazing to me. Just the other day he wrote out some letters all on his own! He can write...Upper case 'O' - 'H' - 'I' - 'E' and a lower case 'o' - 'i' - 'm'.



After playing for a little while we headed over to Auntie Anne's. We had a coupon for a 2 free pretzels.



After eating pretzels we went over to Kiddie Korner and got 2 free cotton candies. I love getting things for free!



I love seeing him smile!!!


Jack was a mess, but what else is new!


Kisses bye-bye from Papa!

0 comments: