Monday, January 17, 2011

Tub Time For Two!

Last Friday we were having a lazy start to our day. Michael was working on a project, Owen was out playing in his sandbox and I was just doing the normal routine of dishes, picking up toys...etc! After getting that stuff done was about the time I realized that Ella hadn't actually been bathed in...let's just say in a while! It had also been a while since I had given her a bath in the sink. She normally takes a bath in the big tub with the boys. I thought the sink might be a fun change of pace. I also thought it might be fun for Jack since Owen was out doing his own thing I wanted Jack to have some fun of his own.

I'm not sure what that cute look is on her face, but she certainly looks a little mischievous!

They both had so much fun. Ella did have to be reminded that she couldn't stand up though. I got Ella out first and then got her dressed and off to nap. She was SO ready for bed after this.


Isn't he the cutest? Jack got to stay in a bit longer and when I came back to get him there was water all over the floor! When I bent over to wipe it up guess what I got dumped on my head? That little stinker got me with a measuring cup full of water. It was so funny! Although I do think I thought it was funny because I hadn't actually gotten showered for the day. ;)

0 comments: