Thursday, January 20, 2011

Words Of Truth!

This week has been a struggle for me. It's like we think we have things together and we know the path that we're going to take and then....nope not that way...again! I feel stuck...I feel like we are in limbo and I can't see the light at the end of the long, long tunnel. In fact most days I feel like I can't see my hand in front of my face.

With that said...God is with me. He's is holding me and blessing me in ways that are hard to put into works without sobbing. Ours bills have been paid...every month because of his provision. Someone who is anonymous has been blessing us through the mail. I have received two cards with gift cards in them...one for me to use on me and one for me to use on our necessities. You have no idea how speechless that makes me.

Yesterday my best friend Kim felt compelled...led by God to call me and read from her 31 Days of Praise book that her mom got her. She read me two passages that spoke right to our situation. God is placing these people in our lives and these words of truth are being spoken right from him through them. God is working...God is moving in our lives! God has a plan and purpose and IT IS GOOD!!!

This morning I felt his presence while I was getting ready and he was singing over me. Over and over this song was resonating with my soul.

0 comments: