Sunday, January 16, 2011

Static Electricity

Last week we blew up some balloons for the kids. You'll know why in another post! It turned into a great learning experiment for the kids.

Jack was just running around playing with his balloon and all of a sudden we hear, "Mama! My balloon is stuck to my bum!"

I showed the kids how to rub the balloons on their heads or...

their bellies so they would stick!

Ella was thinking...seriously why didn't Mama tell me she had a portable one of these?


I wish I had gotten video of Owen and Ella playing. Owen was hitting Ella over and over on top of the head making her hair stand straight up. Ella is so infatuated with Owen and it wasn't hurting her so she was laughing and laughing! I love it when my kids get along and actually enjoy each other!

0 comments: