Thursday, May 26, 2011

End Of The MOPS Year!

On Tuesday we had our last MOPS until September. Afterwards a couple of us moms headed over to Mathison's Park in Burien and hung out. It was a perfect day to be at the park.


This was the first time I've taken Logan with me to the park so I pulled out the double stroller for her and Ella. Logan had a rough morning at MOPS (I later discovered it was because of a bad diaper rash) so she just hung out in the car seat since I knew she was tired.


Patti and her son Caleb are on the left. Caleb is seriously the most active 8 month old I've ever met. He seriously was trying to climb up on this huge rock...he was all over the place! Patti you are going to have your hands full! :) Wendy is on the right...her son Nikolai graduated from MOPS so she won't be coming back in September! :(


I love Mathison's Park (we went there earlier this month) because of the two play areas. The boys had fun running around and playing on everything.




After a teeny tiny bit of fussing Logan did take a little nap while we were there. Love those cute chubby cheeks!!


Nikolai did not want his picture taken and was frowning big time, but then instead of asking him to say, "Cheese" I asked him to say, "Stinky feet". He thought that was quite funny and cracked a smile!




It was fun hanging out with Patti, Wendy and the kids and I'm hoping we'll get to have more park play dates during the summer!




0 comments: