Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day!

On Mother's Day afternoon I was finally feeling well enough to get out of the house. Michael wanted to take me out to dinner. The last thing I had really craved was Mexican so we went to Las Margaritas in Auburn. The food was good, but the service was awful...we ended up getting a voucher for a free dinner for the next time.




This is the first time in a long time we've taken the kids out to a sit down restaurant. It's not something that is very pleasant since patience isn't something kids usually have. Overall they did great though.





I pulled Ella's hair up for the second time and she was great about not pulling it out.


After dinner we went across the street to Lowe's to pick up a few things for the garden. Even though I wasn't feeling like I wanted to be around other people it was nice to get out.

0 comments: