Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wal-Mart Adventure!

On Saturday I was on my way home from my parents and I decided to stop at the new HUGE Wal-Mart in Auburn with all 3 kiddos. I really haven't taken all 3 with me alone to many places other than MOPS or Bible Study. Being with other moms and being in a store are two different things. I had the double stroller in the car, but it was buried under other stuff so I decided to just fit the kids in a cart. When we were walking to store I noticed these mack-daddy carts!!! I seriously didn't know they made carts for 3 kids!


The cart was so HUGE though! I felt like I need those flagger guys that the airplanes need to back up from the terminal. It really did take a bit to maneuver it!



It was certainly nice having the kids all strapped in! The boys don't really look very ghetto in these pictures, but let me tell you they looked a bit silly. See it wasn't a planned stop so Owen was in his Christmas pajamas and Lightning McQueen shoes, Jack was in jeans with his Santa pajama top...I did put coats on both of them so it wasn't as bad as it could be. During the trip though I ended up running into one of the aisles and I said, "Bonk"...remember what happened when I told Ella that? Well she started hitting herself on the head and then laughing and then the boys started copying her and hitting their heads and laughing. Seriously people I was feeling pretty odd right then...I'm wondering if my cute, crazy kiddos will show up on some People of Wal-Mart website....okay it wasn't THAT bad! :)

1 comments:

Christina said...

That is hilarious. I always take my kids everywhere and now I'm wondering if that isn't normal. Maybe I should leave them at home and do my shopping in the evenings without them. The thought has never occurred to me.