Thursday, May 12, 2011

Too Cute For Words...Okay Not Really! :)

On Saturday at the Mill Creek Garage Sales I got a whole baggie full of hairbands and clips for Ella. My neighbor down the street brought her little girl Kendra up on Thursday and Rachael had Kendra's hair up like Pebbles Flintstone. When I saw the clips I thought I should buy them and see if Ella's hair could be pulled up like that.




Sure enough...she has just enough hair on top to pull it up. She is just SO scrumptious!!! She didn't even try to pull it out.



She had just gotten out of the bathtub before I put her hair up and I got a good picture of her curls...oh how I love her curls!! Then I figured why not have our first dress up session.




Not sure who gave us this outfit (Erin?), but it's totally adorable. I asked Ella if she wanted to get dressed up in pretties and she actually stood still so I could put this on her. If you know Ella IRL you know she HATES to be dressed with a passion. Once I put it on her I told her to go show Daddy. She walked down the hallway all shy like and was so proud of herself.



Cute little butterfly princess!!!

0 comments: