Saturday, October 10, 2009

19 1/2 Weeks

Almost halfway there...YAHOO!!!
-Ella is moving around more and more now. She tends to kick me down low and nudge me up high.
-My hips are doing better since I'm sleeping wedged between two pillows. My back is another story. I tried to go to my chiropractor today and I drove all the way to Renton, got the kids out of the car and into the stroller, went up to the second floor just to find out that he's no longer open on Saturdays. Thanks for the notice!
- My mood has been very sour lately. I know that half of it is pregnancy hormones and the other half is due to a 2 1/2 year old that WAS fully potty trained and has now decided that it's just not his thing (that's a whole other post though).
- Michael's co-worker is going to help us get our garage organized in the next week or so. Once that's done I can move a bunch of the stuff from Ella's room into the garage and then we can begin getting her room ready. I can't wait for that part!

0 comments: