Friday, October 2, 2009

1941 Chrysler Peddle Car

My Dad has wanted a peddle car for a long time because he had a Kidallac when he was a boy. This is really a picture of my Dad in his Kidallac...so cute! There is only one other picture I know of and it's one with my Dad's cousin sitting in the driver seat and my Dad does NOT look very happy about it. A car lover from the beginning....reminds me of a little 2 1/2 year old in my house!

A couple weeks ago my Dad was looking on Craigslist and he came across this 1941 Chrysler Peddle Car.


It did need a little work so my Dad gave it to one of his good friends David to work on. David used to work for Chrysler restoring cars. David took the little peddle car home and fixed it up. Last weekend my parents headed down to Oregon to pick up the finished product. It turned out amazing!

What a difference! You did a great job David!!

Dad had David paint the peddle car the same color as Peety (PT Cruiser) Inferno Red. It really turned out great and I know that the boys are going to really enjoying riding in it....while being supervised by Pa of course! ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome. Ah, the good old days when they made things out of metal. None of the newer plastic pedal cars will last that long.