Thursday, October 29, 2009

Personal Jungle Gym

Every night we head upstairs to hang out in our master bedroom for the last hour the boys are awake. It's been a part of our nighttime routine for a long time. It's nice to have a change of scenery when the boys are starting to get a little cranky. This is what I loving refer to as the "witching hour" for Jack. He is super clingy, usually crabby and just wants to climb all over me. If Daddy tries to take him so I can have a minute where I'm not being smothered by him, he freaks out. The other day instead of laying on my back and having Jack maul me, (which usually ends up with me getting an elbow or foot in the stomach...doesn't feel so good when you're pregnant) I decided to lay partially on my tummy to get comfortable. So instead of getting mauled I got sat on.
Thankfully it didn't hurt and Jack really enjoyed it.

0 comments: