Monday, October 26, 2009

What's For Dinner?

When I was pregnant with both boys I made a point to go to Dinner's Ready with my friend Kim and make a bunch of meals I could freeze and have ready after the baby was born. Most of the meals we ended up enjoying, but some were not so good. One of our favorites was this Blue Cheese Flank Steak in a Demi Glace. To. Die. For. Michael and I both enjoy a good steak so I decided to pick up a flank steak and some blue cheese and give it a whirl.
Tada!!! I didn't do a demi glace sauce because after looking it up online and not knowing what the first ingredient was...I chickened out. So I browsed the web and found this Marinated Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Sauce recipe from The Food Network. It was so super easy and it turned out wonderful! With dinner we had herb & butter Rice A Roni and Michael made green beans almondine. Heaven! Oh and you better believe I'll be heading back to Dinner's Ready to get a bunch of meals ready before Ella is born. You know me...I'm a tradition girl! ;)

0 comments: