Thursday, October 8, 2009

Summer Photos

This last summer was a total BLAST! Even though Michael was working so much we still found time to have fun as a family and I had a lot of fun with the boys by myself too! I decided instead of scrapbooking them that I wanted them to be out so I could look at them anytime I wanted. There were just too many cute photos and memories to be stuck in a book. I was trying to find one of those photo collage picture frames, but ending up finding this big photo frame at the garage sales last Saturday for a buck!!! A buck!!!
Click on the photo if you want to see it closer. I think I've posted every one of these photos on the blog at one point. I love photos of my boys and my girl! {grin}

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I made my dad something similar to this one year... it was fun to do and he still hangs it up on his wall.