Friday, October 16, 2009

How Did You Spend Your Friday?

Other than doing a load of laundry and taking care of my two boys...I spent the afternoon with my good friend Carmen and we were crafty! I ended up making 17 Christmas gift tags and they turned out so cute. At the last Stampin' Up party I went to I saw this super cute Christmas set, but I don't like to make Christmas cards since we just do the photo cards from Costco. That's when it hit me to do Christmas gift tags. They were so much fun to make since you can make a lot in such a short amount of time. Another neat thing is, it's a great way to use up all those little bits of paper you have lying around. I actually didn't use any new full size pieces of paper to make these.
Here are all 17! If you click on the photo you can see them better. I'm just getting into using glitter so quite a few of them sparkle. Christmas is a magical, sparkly time of year afterall.

Here's a close up of one. While I was putting this one together I honestly thought it was going to turn out horrible, but it ended up being one of my favorites. Ribbon is also something that I haven't used a lot of so it's fun experimenting with it.

A few more close ups! I have found out that I love brads! I tried to add them in whenever I could.


So how did you spend your Friday?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THESE TAGS ARE GORGEOUS- GOOD JOB!! THAT ONE WITH THE TRUCK LOOKS GOOD FOR YOUR DAD OR OWEN!!
I SPENT MY FRIDAY WORKING BUT THEN LATER GOING TO DINNER WITH AUNT JAN & UNCLE CLIFF AT MAMA STORTINI'S..YUMM...

MOM