Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Visiting The Pumpkin Patch

On Tuesday morning my MOPS group had our first outing of the year...we headed down to Scholtz Farms in Orting. This is the same pumpkin patch we went to last year for my nephew Avery's birthday. My friends Kim and Carmen came with their kids and also a few other moms from our MOPS group showed up too.
In the wagon and ready to go!

I really love how Scholtz Farms is geared to the littler kids. The saw chip mound is so fun for them to run down and it's a nice soft landing if they end up falling.


Jack fell asleep in the car on the way down to the farm so he was a little scowly at first.

Owen liked seeing the turkeys because the one in the middle was fluffing it's feathers and throwing saw chips all over the place.


These baby lambs were born on the 12th. So cute!!!


I love the look on his face!


Time to go into the maze...


Jack got to ride most of the way, but Owen got to...

RUN!!!!



My turn to pull!


Andy says, "I know the way...follow me!"


Whoa...that's a lot of pumpkins to choose from.


Finding a pumpkin or eating an Oreo...which one do you think he enjoys better!


I think I see one Mama!


That's one heavy load!



Mama carrying 3 pumpkins and 3 kids!



Boys and their big toys! Vroom Vroom! Owen was very disappointed that the tractor didn't move though.


Purchasing our pumpkins...I ended up buy those two big ones and two small ones for the boys and it didn't even cost $10. I can't wait to make roasted pumpkin seeds. YUMMY!

Time to go to Ga-Ga & Pa's house!

0 comments: