Thursday, May 28, 2009

800th Post!!!

Hey there blog readers...faithful followers...lurkers too!
This is my 800th post!
I was just thinking it would be fun to see how many people actually do read my blog. I would love to know. I love blogging and I love that people are actually interested in my boys, but that's not the reason I blog. I'm terrible at keeping a diary and writing things down so I just love that my boys are going to have all this information about the things they did when they were growing up. I would have loved it if my mom had had something like this. Anyways if you read my blog, but never comment - pop in and say hello. If you comment often - keep saying hi I love hearing from you. If want to become a follower so you don't miss out on what exciting thing we'll do next - join the band wagon and hang on for the next 800 posts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI
I READ YOUR BLOG FAITHFULLY EVERY DAY..
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD LITTLE MOM AND THE BOYS WILL LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE HAD TO SAY ABOUT THEM AND YOUR LIVES.
LOVE YOU
MOM

Melody said...

Of course you already know I read your blog, but I'll say "Hi!" anyway : )

Unknown said...

Hi Lyndsay. I'm sorry I don't have any wise cracks for you today. That's all I'm really good for.