Sunday, May 24, 2009

Car Ride

On Thursday Ga-Ga and I took the boys to Toys R Us to pick up Jack's 1st birthday present. It's probably only the 3rd time Owen's been in a Toys R Us, but it's definitely the first time since he's been talking really well. I think I heard, have that, want that, play with that about a million times. He actually did really well with being completely overwhelmed with entertainment.
When we got to the checkout I saw this car and since I happened to have change (I never carry cash...who does?) I thought it would be fun.

Of course right after I forked over 50 cents for a 30 second ride a big Fed Ex truck stops in front of the store. I actually had to get Owen to sit down because he was so excited about the truck.
That's my cute little car lover!

1 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww... totally cute! My Little Man(MLM)also enjoys those rides. We also love going to Toti store, that is how MLM calls ToyRus...