Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Brutal honesty....you asked for it MckMama!!
1. This week I did not have to deal with an almost 2 1/2 year old that went backwards with his potty training because Michael and I went away on vacation. I did not get so frustrated with him because he was having so many accidents that I decided I would put him back in a diaper so I could run to Lowe's. I am not one of those Mom's that flip back and forth between diapers and undies.
2. I did not spend most of Sunday in a sour mood all because of something my husband said that I blew out of proportion. I never do that and this is most certainly not something I did.
3. I did not go to Costco with my potty training toddler and almost one year old to do all our grocery shopping, buy our food and then drive the entire shopping cart right into the bathroom into the handicap stall so Jack could just sit in the cart and I could deal with getting Owen on the potty. I most certainly did not get funny looks from quite a few people.
4. After leaving our neighborhood Fred Meyer while running some errands by myself I did not say to myself...."Hmmmm, I could sure go for a Slurpee right now. If I pass a 7/11 I'm totally stopping. I probably won't pass one on my way to Albertson's though.", and just then while I was sitting at a red light look to my right and see a 7/11. I most certainly know what businesses are in my own neighborhood and this wouldn't shock me in the least. I also did not perform an illegal lane change in order to fulfill my desire of getting my Coca Cola Slurpee.
5. I did not actually jump up and down with frustration after Owen touched my keyboard once and it totally started doing crazy things. I did not almost start crying when I was not able to figure it out thinking about my brand new wonderful laptop NOT work right. I'm an adult and I act like one at all times.
Okay peeps that was honesty! Your turn!

0 comments: