Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shower Time

In preparation for family pictures on Saturday we shaved Michael and Owen's head. Afterwards they had to take a shower to get all the hair washed off. Of course Jack didn't want to be left out so he got to take a shower too. Michael actually had a hard time getting them out of the shower so I decided to grab my camera and snap a few decent pictures of our cute bathing beauties.

After we take the boys out we 'nuggle (aka snuggle) with them and sing songs like Jesus Loves Me or You Are My Owen or Jack depending on which kid I'm holding. It's a song I made up using the same tune from You Are My Sunshine. I made it up around Valentine's Day for each of the boys it goes....

You are my Jackers, My only Jackers, You make me smile all the time, I hope you know dear how much I love you, You are my Jackers Valentine.


Do you think he likes it?

Precious boy!


Owen loves 'nuggle time. After you finish singing a song he says, "Again?"

0 comments: