Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

This weeks challenge from Brittany is to post the 18th photo from your September 2008 folder.

This was my attempt at a photo shot with Owen and Jack together. Owen stuck around for one photo so I just kept taking pictures of Jack. He was 3 months old here. He was still giving us those shocked eyes whenever we took his picture. He actually has this cute outfit in two sizes so he'll be wearing it again coming up soon. In fact I might just try to find it today.

5 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

What a cutie pie! My littlest one is almost 4 months, and it's either the shocked eyes, sleepy eyes,or just plain asleep! :) What precious moments!

Furry Bottoms said...

WOOF!

Cathy said...

But those eyes are totally precious. Thanks for sharing.

Kelli W said...

He is too cute! I really like his outfit too!

Jenny said...

So cute!