Tuesday, May 12, 2009

San Francisco Trip - Crab House & The Golden Gate Bridge

After we got off the boat we headed back to Fisherman's Wharf to go have an early dinner. We of course had to have crab so what better place to go than The Crab House. We went to this very same restaurant with our friends Micah and Kim almost exactly 3 years earlier on our last trip to San Francisco.
You might have noticed the fact that I was wearing long sleeves and the weather was pretty nice. Yeah that's what happens when you wait until the last minute to pack your suitcase and your tired! I was so focused on the fact that it was cold and yucky in Seattle that I didn't really take into consideration that San Francisco was going to be nice. So after we ate we headed over to The Gap and I found two really cute short sleeved shirts on the clearance rack for a total of $14!!!

After shopping it had been over 12 hours since I had pumped before we left on the plane and I was so uncomfortable! At this point I told Michael I was about to find a small infant and become a milkmaid. So....instead of going that route Michael decided to drive so I could pump. I think that was a better option. He was a little nervous driving over the bridge so I snapped a picture of his nervousness!

Looks pretty calm to me really!


And if you're thinking I'm totally superwoman with the fact that I can pump and snap pictures of the bridge and my nervous husband all at the same time unfortunately I'm not! I didn't actually pump until after we got across the bridge at the lookout point and boy did I feel better.

Remember those cruise ships I talked about yesterday. Here is one heading out for it's next destination. I love cruises!! Michael and I have decided we are taking one to the Caribbean for our 15 anniversary.

I love The Golden Gate bridge. I don't know if it's the color or just all the hype about it, but I love it. I remember right after September 11th we were vacationing in Disneyland with Michael's parents and we couldn't get a flight home so we drove the whole way. I was totally disappointed when I was overruled about driving a hundred miles out of the way to come see the bridge. It was worth the wait though.




We could not have asked for better weather while we were there. It was so wonderful!

I took this picture for you Dad!

0 comments: