Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Super Fun Day With Steph

Today after Jack's first nap I packed up the boys and headed over to my friend Steph's house. By the time we got their her husband Eddie had aired and filled up their inflatable pool. We thought we'd let the boys play in it later in the afternoon once it had a chance to warm up. HA!!! Owen wanted to play with the water almost immediately. We did eat lunch first and then he started splashing so I decided it was time to bring out the Little Swimmers before he got his clothes drenched. We tried just putting him in the pool, but it was seriously cold so I had to sit him on the side first and let him splash with his feet. Then Eddie thought about this little camping chair they had and it worked great. He was in the water, but not really!
This is how Jack started getting wet. I think he likes Steph...don't you?

After a while Owen got used to the water and Eddie brought out some toys so Owen got out to play with those and we put Jack in the chair. He did lean forward too far once and went face first into the water, but I grabbed him quickly and held him and then back in the water he went. He didn't lean over that far again.


Time to get out!

Little kids look so cute wrapped up in adult towels.


After dinner we headed out to this local park and let the boys play on this super cool pirate ship playground.


Steph took this picture of Jack when we first got there. I love those baby blues!


Owen is being a goof and poking the camera.

As you can see Owen is topless...that's because right before we left for the park he decided to have round two with the pool and got his shirt soaking wet. Since Owen is potty training I bring tons of extra undies and pants/shorts for him, but I had no extra tops. It was such a great day though so he wasn't cold at all. I think he looks like a cutie!


Jack snuggled up with his new best friend.



Weee!!!



This is the bestest day ever!



Time to walk the plank!!!



Let's hit the road...it's time to go home and see Daddy!

It's tiring having so much fun!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was AWESOME! Eddie and I enjoyed the boys so much! Plus it was nice having time with you! I wish I stayed home all the time.. lol