Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family BBQ at Ga-Ga & Pa's

Since GG is in town my parents had a BBQ on Sunday at their place so the extended family could come over and get to visit with her. The weather has been so amazing here. It felt so nice just getting to sit outside and hang out.
There are two of my cousins Pam & Nicky and my cousin Tara's son Eden and my Uncle Cliff.


This is two of my cousin Tara's kids - Eden & Fawn.

Me and my cousin Pam. We were having fun taking pictures all over the place.


Jackers with his Ga-Ga...his favorite!!! Owen was napping during this time so I didn't get any pictures of him! What kind of mother am I? Okay don't answer that!


This was Jack's first time going in the swing. He was giggling like crazy!


This is the view on the mount from my parents backyard. So nice!


Cute boy!


Daddy built Owen this awesome sandcastle with a bridge and everything....just so Owen could smash it. Such a nice Daddy!


That's one cute couple! The sad thing is I didn't take one picture of GG during the BBQ. Maybe my Dad did and he'll forward some of them to me....hint hint! :)

0 comments: