Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bird Feeder!

A few months back I finally jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon and ever since I've been finding tons of cools things to make or do and surprisingly I've actually done some of them.


I found this particular craft for a natural bird feeder the other day and thought it would be fun to have the boys help me make it. Owen got to scrap the peanut butter out and Jack got to put in the oatmeal and raisins.


Of course once I started mixing it up that is about the time they bailed on me. My kids' attention span is about a nanosecond.


I pretty much finished up the rest of the project on my own. Ella, Logan and Jack watched during this part.


Then we took them outside and hung them on the tree. Now we just need to wait and see if the birds like our offering for them. Of course about 10 minutes after we hung them up I heard Owen screaming from the backyard so I went out to see what was going on. "There's a bird Mama!" That's when the conversation about 'not yelling at the birds because they won't come eat the food when you do that' started.

0 comments: