Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All Aboard!

Yesterday Michael worked late so after nap time I decided it would be a good idea to get out of the house. We stopped at a shoe repair shop and then headed to the mall. Surprisingly the train which is normally super busy didn't have anyone playing on it. I was so excited for the boys.
Right after we showed up so did another girl, but the whole time we were there it really wasn't that busy. I think it has something to do with us being there around dinnertime.

Owen was so happy! He's wanted to play on the "toot toot" for so long!

Jack wanted to be a big boy.


I love how this picture turned out all distorted.



Who's gonna get to the top first?


Weeeeeee!!

Owen was having a crazy good time running around, climbing up the slide, pushing Jack down the slide and talking up a storm. I love seeing him outside the normal everyday situations.


I see you!

Last slide...time to go! Owen was really good and listened to me when I said it was time to go...no fussing and no fits. I was very proud of my big boy. Of course it might have had something to do with the fact that he was hungry and he knew we were going to get a pretzel. No, no it couldn't be....I have a perfectly well mannered toddler. Yeah that's it! :)

0 comments: