Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sun, Sand, Smiles & Swings

We have been loving this sunny weather. I love to be outside so of course when we were at Ga-Ga & Pa's on Friday we had to get out and play. Jack actually did pretty good when we were outside. This is exactly what Pa built the truck sandbox for...these boys. He totally envisioned them standing around it or sitting in it and playing. I'm so happy they enjoy it as much as he hoped they would.
Of course Jack has fun playing and eating the sand. Yummy!

Owen wants to be a big boy so bad!




Love those smiles!



There was a time just a few years ago that this picture wouldn't have been possible. I'm so proud of you Mom!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SWEETIE! I WANTED TO BE HEALTHY AND BE ABLE TO DO THOSE THINGS WITH YOU AND THE BOYS!!
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOMMY AND THE MOST WONDERFUL DAUGHTER I COULD HAVE EVER HOPED FOR..YOU MAKE ME SMILE!
LOVE U SO
MOM