Monday, June 22, 2009

Taproot Theater

On Saturday night my parents came over so Michael and I could go out on a date. It was the first time we've gone on a date since getting home from San Francisco. Can you believe it...I didn't take one picture! I was so mad at myself. So you just have to be satisfied with the photos from the websites of the places we went. We went to downtown Seattle and ate at PF Changs.
I've eaten there before, but it was Michael's first time. I had never eaten at the one in Seattle so that was nice. After our dinner we walked around and bought some candy in the Westlake Mall.

Then is was off to theater...the Taproot Theater. We had tickets to the very last showing of Around the World in 80 Days.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like the theater because it was my first time going there. I've been to the Paramount to see Chicago, but I had seen the movie so I knew I would probably like the live production. Well...I absolutely loved the play. It was so funny! There were only 5 actors in the whole thing and one guy had a main part, but he also played 17 other small parts. He would just change his costume a little and take on a different accent. It was very entertaining and I can't wait to go back.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh. I can't tell you how disappointed I am that this had nothing with the band taproot.