Thursday, June 4, 2009

Slides Galore

After the gravel and topsoil were delivered we headed out to the SuperMall to go hang out with Aunt Becky and Samantha. It's been really hot here so it felt nice to be in an air conditioned building and not have to worry about the boys getting sunburned.




I keep trying to get a cute picture of the boys together and this is the closest I've got in a long time.


Here's Samantha and Jack in the tunnel under the Mount Rainier slide. This picture totally reminded me of the time when I took Owen here when I was pregnant with Jack and he was in the tunnel with Paige. Here's the picture....

We haven't played on these toys in a while and Owen is finally big and brave enough to conquer the Mount Rainier slide. He was so happy!



Making it to the summit!


That's one cool slide!


Jack loves to point!


Time to go down the tree slide. This play area has 6 slides, two are in the shape of a car, Mount Rainier, tree slide and there is a bridge where either end is a slide. It's perfect for Owen!
Aunt Becky will catch you Jackers!

Once we were all played out we headed over to Auntie Ann's for lunch and then did some shopping. I got some super cute clothes for Owen at Old Navy and clothes for Jack at Carter's. There were having great sales and they both needed more summer clothes. It was fun hanging out with my SIL and I think we are going to make it more of a regular occurrence.

0 comments: