Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Jack...for a moment!

Last week I decided it was time for Jack to only nurse twice a day. He now is nursing right when he wakes up and then right before he goes to bed. I just felt like my milk supply wasn't what it should be (No, I'm not pregnant...I wish I was!) and Jack is almost a year old so I knew I wanted to start weaning him soon anyway. On Friday I went to my mom and dad's to clean their house and Jack had one of the worse days possible. He cried and cried every time I put him down. I started cleaning at 10am and didn't finish until 4pm. I'm usually done before the boys take their afternoon nap around 1:30! I'm chalking it up to withdrawal from breast milk. I've been trying to get Jack to take just regular whole milk, but he's so picky. Some days he likes it in a sippy some days he likes it in a bottle. Picky picky boy! We are still working out the kinks, but I think I've figured out that Jack doesn't like to just sit and drink he wants to drink when he's eating like the rest of us. For fun here are some pictures of Jack from Friday when he was happy...it didn't last long!


0 comments: