Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summertime Is For Family BBQ's

On Sunday we went to my cousin Tara's house for a BBQ. It was great fun and there was tons of food! We were all visiting and I noticed that Owen was gone. I got a little worried because they had a pool in the backyard and I'm really nervous about water when the boys are around. So I got up to run outside and check on him and once I stood up I could see what he was doing....
Isn't this so cute? Owen was just laying there staring at Millie and keeping her company.

Tara's house is full of fun stuff for the kids...pool, swing set, bounce house, tunnels, trucks, lawnmowers and riding tractors. We are definitely going to spend more time at her house this summer.

Owen absolutely loved the bounce house!



Eden and Owen would run into it do a somersault and then turn around and slide back out. They really enjoyed playing together.



Jack on the other hand wasn't too sure about it, but it could have been the fact that he didn't really have a good nap.



Owen like the swing set and



the tractor too! It was like fun overload for him.



Here I am with all my girl cousins, Left to right in the back row...Callie, Stephanie, Cody, Allie. Front row...Tara, Me & Nicky.

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.