Friday, June 5, 2009

Cheers

I've always wanted to be one of those families that eats at our dining room table. I guess it stems from not using the dining room table when we were growing up unless we had company or the occasional Sunday dinner. So far we have been really good about it, but recently the boys and I have been eating in the kitchen at the bistro table for breakfast, snack and lunchtime. Jack isn't normally sitting at the table like this though. I usually wheel his highchair into the kitchen, but this time around I decided it might be fun to just sit him up to the table like a big boy. He did really well and never tried to stand up. I'm just amazed at how big my boys are getting. Oh and if your interested...they are sharing an organic maple and brown sugar pop tart.

0 comments: