Monday, June 8, 2009

PT & Cooper

Those are Owen's favorite toys...apart from his many Elmo's! If I'm in the kitchen doing dishes, making dinner or checking my email and it's really quiet in the living room...this is what I'm most likely to find if I walk in to check on him.

He loves to lay on the floor or couch and roll his cars back and forth. In fact one time when I went to pick him up from our church nursery one of the volunteers commented on how mellow Owen was and I said, "Let me guess...he's on the floor pushing cars back and forth, right?" I was right! I love how he has one hand on each car in the above picture.
Both of these cars were gifts from Pa. The Mini Cooper was supposed to be Jack's car since the PT Cruiser is Owen's, but Owen has taken them both over. Thankfully Jack doesn't seem to mind.

0 comments: