Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Straight From My Garden

This was our salad that we had with dinner last night. The Romaine Lettuce is from MY garden. I'm so proud! I wish some of the other stuff had been from my garden as well, but nothing else is ready to harvest just yet. So what do you think are the other 4 ingredients in our salad? Leave me a comment with your answers and I'll personally recognize the person who gets it correct or gets closet to the correct answers in upcoming post. Sorry that's all the gratification you'll get I'm cheap! :)

5 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Tomato, cheese, some kind of fish and some kind of dressing! :)

Melody said...

Ham, cheese, carrots, and mushrooms....

Anonymous said...

TOMATO, CHEESE, CARROTS AND HAM

MOM

Unknown said...

Obviously some cheddar, although I would have gone with feta myself. I think I see some tomato and carrot. The white-ish/pink-ish (I'm partially colorblind so I can't tell for sure) substance appears to be some sort of sea food. I'll go out on a limb and say crab.

Anonymous said...

:) Yay! I am so happy that you had a fresh salad from YOUR garden!!