Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Watch Out Simon...Here Comes Owen!

I sing to the boys all the time. We also have the Christian Radio Station playing in the house and the car. I love to sing regular songs and I love to make up silly songs. Owen loves to hear me sing...thankfully he's not judgemental...yet. After I finish singing a song he always says, "Again!" He's so sweet! I've been wondering when he was going to start joining in and he finally did last week. Out of the blue he started singing How Great Is Our God by Chris Tomlin. I was so ecstatic. So I asked him to sing it again and he did. The song goes, How great is our God, sing with me, How great is our God. Well when Owen sang it he sang, "How great is r Og, sing with mama". He's so funny! In the video his idea of singing is more screaming so I think we need to work on that part, but it's just so cute.

0 comments: