Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bubble Fun & Tons Of Pictures

On Saturday night the boys and I went to a BBQ at a family friends house. The boys got a couple presents because some friends of ours weren't able to make it to their birthday parties. Owen got this awesome bubble machine from Al & Ellen. I've been wanting to get him one of these for a while now.
Waiting patiently for the bubbles to appear. I'm glad I read the instructions it took a few minutes for them to show up, but it was perfectly normal.

A bubble popped out and this face...ah this face is of pure joy!!!

They started coming out slowly at first.


Then is was a bubble bonanza!


I love the excitement in his face!


So happy!


Get it Owen!


He had popped so many bubbles his arms were so soapy and slimy feeling.


Reach for it!


It literally pumped out bubbles for a good 15 - 20 minutes and I finally turned it off and dumped the rest of the bubbles back into the container so we can use them next time. It was super fun, super messy, super slippery and super amazing to see the joy in my baby's face!

0 comments: