Thursday, June 4, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday

This week we get to show off our home office. Head over to Kelly's Korner if you want to check out all the other home offices.

This is the view of our office from the hallway. This room is connected to our master bedroom so it used to be the nursery before the boys moved into their shared bedroom. You can see that in last week's Show Us Where You Live Friday. This corner desk was given to us by our friends when they moved and our office chair was given to us by my Dad.


This is the view of the office when you walk into it from our master bedroom. I got that table at Costco so I would have a place to make cards or scrapbook.


Here is my armoire that my parents bought for me for one of my birthday's growing up. It holds a bunch of different things like ribbon, cards, picture frames, tools and there is a TV in there so I can have something to watch while I'm working on my scrapbooks.



This is a close up of the picture frames on top of the armoire. They are from all our trips to Disneyland. Michael and I went once every year from 2000 - 2006. It was a tradition of mine to get a new picture frame every time.



Here is a close up of the desk with 3 more Disney pictures. The one on the top right was from our trip to Disney World.


This is the very small closet that is crammed full of scrapbook and card making materials. Now if you're wondering how I keep my office this clean don't let these pictures fool you. It was an absolute mess right before I took these pictures. It's been that way for about two months so this was great motivation to get it all cleaned and organized. Hopefully I'll get in a mood to scrapbook or make cards since I'm terribly behind.

5 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute room! I love two shades of brown you have on the walls!

tiarastantrums said...

hee hee - I had to clean up my office too !!

Newlywed Next Door said...

I love the paint job!

Roeshel said...

Love the two paint tones!

joyh82 said...

Love the paint colors and your furniture. Especially that armoire.